My Sacred Energy


Too often we are scared, scared of what we might not be able to do, scared of what people might think if we tried, we let our fears stand in the way of our hopes. Why? There's really no time to be afraid. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Everything!” ~ unknown

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Once I dreamt that I was on a pathway, tearful and fearful because I could not see anything ahead of me but a desolate foot-beaten path. Then a Native American elder appeared and asked me why I was crying. “Because I can’t see any possibilities for my future,” I told him. He laughed gently and said, “Of course you can’t. You’re looking in the wrong direction. That’s your past, and what was there is gone. Turn around.” ~ by Sandra Kring

Photo by http://bit.ly/iuGFQP

No comments:

Post a Comment