My Sacred Energy


Too often we are scared, scared of what we might not be able to do, scared of what people might think if we tried, we let our fears stand in the way of our hopes. Why? There's really no time to be afraid. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Everything!” ~ unknown

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I did my Best but it wasn't enough.

He was the best thing to happen to me. I loved him with all of my heart even when I didn't know I did.  I did some things that hurt him...more than I realized at the time. But even then I loved him and felt I was losing him and didn't know what to do or say.
I spent years trying to show him and prove to him that he was number one. It wasn't enough...never enough. Now the pain is more than I can bare. Do I regret loving him so much? NEVER!!!!! He made me happy for so long and gave me more than anyone ever has or ever could . For that I am thankful and will take those blessing to my grave with me. I can truly say that I have loved wholly and completely and have been loved that way in return. Which is more than what a lot of people can say.  I only wish that I been smarter and better so thing could have turned out different.

No comments:

Post a Comment