My Sacred Energy


Too often we are scared, scared of what we might not be able to do, scared of what people might think if we tried, we let our fears stand in the way of our hopes. Why? There's really no time to be afraid. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Everything!” ~ unknown

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Caught off Guard again

Last night he came home with divorce papers to go over.  I wasn't expecting it so soon and it really threw me for a loop. Just when I thought I was starting to get a handle on everything something else throws me off balance again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was fast. Better to rip off the bandaid quickly...

    Now, one thing I will suggest. I know it seems insensitive of me but you must do it. Start a new blog with a different title. Some sort of renewal or turning point theme. Each day find one thing good about the day. I did not have the blogging world - only a diary. I had alot of entries with only "I saw the sun today." I finally got tired of my boring entries and sought out good in every day. My main source was nature around me. I am certain you can find something each day to appreciate, if only a sunrise or a pretty rock.

    ReplyDelete